CVS Health Corporation is a leading healthcare company based out of the United States. The company owns a retail pharmacy chain in the name of CVS Pharmacy, CVS Caremark, and Aetna, which is a health insurance provider brand. The headquarters of CVS Health Corporation is located in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. CVS Health Corporation is a publicly traded company and is listed with NYSE under the trade name CVS.
The position of the company’s CEO and President is held by Karen S. Lynch. Do you have a concern or complaint to share with the company’s CEO or higher authorities? In the coming sections of this article, you can find important contact details regarding CVS health including CEO’s contact information and more details. Let’s see!
How do I contact CVS Health CEO for a complaint?
Contact by Mail
To contact CVS Health CEO, you can write to her and send your complaint letter to the corporate headquarters of CVS Healthcare. Please take note of CVS Health Corporate Headquarters Address: CVS Health, One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895.
This is one of the best ways to contact the higher authorities at CVS Health. However, it is suggested to route your complaints and concerns via Customer Service. Continue reading!
Contact by Email
You can also share your concerns with the CEO of CVS Health by email. The email address is given here as: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use email address as the last option for your complaints, the dedicated customer service team at CVS can be contacted for all kinds of complaints and concerns regarding the company’s services.
Contact by Social Media
To contact CVS Health CEO Karen S. Lynch, you can also leave a message on her Linked Her LinkedIn profile is available at https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenslynch.
CVS Customer Service
For complaints and concerns, you can contact CVS Health Corporation Customer Support. Here you can find the contact information regarding the same.
- To contact CVS Pharmacy store customer support, please call 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287) from Monday to Friday between 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM (ET).
- Or you can also contact Customer Support by visiting the website CVS.com. If you are looking for support regarding CVS Pharmacy store near you, you can use the given link for the CVS Pharmacy store locator: https://www.cvs.com/store-locator/landing
- To contact customer support at MinuteClinic, please Call 1-866-389-ASAP (1-866-389-2727) or visit the website MinuteClinic.com
- To contact CVS.com and mobile customer support, you can Call 1-888-607-4CVS (1-888-607-4287) from Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM (ET). and Saturday and Sunday between 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM (ET).
- For more detailed customer support, you can also visit CVS.com (https://www.cvs.com/)
- You can contact the Secure Message Center or call the number on the back of your member id card for assistance regarding prescriptions. If you do not have a member ID card, please call Customer Care at 1-800-552-8159.
- To share your concerns with the Customer Service team by mail, please use the given mailing address: CVS Caremark, Customer Care Correspondence, PO Box 6590, Lee’s Summit, MO 64064-6590.
CVS Investor Relations
If your concern is regarding investments, you can contact CVS Investor Relations team, you can use the given contact info:
- Contact Larry McGrath, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Investor Relations, email: email@example.com.
- Tom Cowhey, Senior Vice President, Capital Markets: 1-800-201-0938, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More Articles:
How do I contact Walmart CEO for a complaint?